Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I'm Back...and REAAADING! :)



I'm back home, after a lovely trip to Kentucky, and now it's back to the "Real World." I am, however, now a member of a new thing called The Slow Reader's Book Club, which I am very excited about.

With everything that flashes by in the day-to-day, it is a club about really enjoying and thinking about what is read. It's not just about checking it off the list.

Our first book is going to be Half-Broke Horses, by Jeannette Walls, another true life story by the same author that gave us the wonderful The Glass Castle, which I read a couple years ago. We will be blogging about the first book on March 4.

Slow Readers Button 4
Originally uploaded by ourcitylights

This book club is the brain child of the awesome blog our.city.lights, which you should totally check-out and get involved in the club!Come on, you know you want to...

No comments:

Post a Comment