Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Off to Kentucky...

Tomorrow I am heading off to Kentucky to visit my best friend. She is living in Lexington, going to grad school. I have never been anywhere in the South before, so I am a little nervous, but excited. I intend to try a mint julep for sure, and who knows what else (no fried chicken, that's for sure!)?!

In the meantime, I am working on building a bird feeder and my butterfly painting (which hasn't really taken it's wings yet...but it will come. For now a few pictures of noteworthy feeders....


This house has great detail that can't go unnoticed. I wouldn't mind living there myself!

This is an adorable, hand-made bird house that I found on Etsy.com. The seller has a lot of great items that you should check out here.

I also have an Etsy shop, with mostly paintings...but if you feel like taking a gander, you can find it here.

Happy making!

c.

No comments:

Post a Comment